Applicants are invited to apply for the International ECMC Foundation Grants in the USA. ECMC Foundation organizes the programme. Now you get ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023. This program aids basic education or assistances students in gaining a general education development credential or high school equivalency diploma. For the academic year 2022-2023, the Foundation is accepting the submission of the application.
The ECMC Foundation is a national foundation created in Los Angeles dedicated to enlightening postsecondary outcomes for underserved students. A member of the ECMC Group enterprise founded in Minneapolis, it works together to support students to succeed. In order to prepare underserved students for postsecondary education and rewarding careers, they goal to make long-term investments – either alone or in collaboration with other nonprofit, public, private, and philanthropic partners – to progress academic achievement among underserved students.
What are the profits of applying to this program? All learners should have entrée to quality education, career openings, and the necessary support to succeed regardless of their socioeconomic background, neighborhood or zip code they grew up in, or skin color.
Check Also: University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2023
Scholarships are offered for diploma-level studies at American universities through the ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023.
Available Subjects: Following subject are offered to study under this scholarship program. All Subjects
Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities are qualified
In the academic year 2022/2023, the ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential candidates.
Check Also: Boise State University International Scholarship
- Candidates must fulfill all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- IRS-registered 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) nonprofits
- Government entities
- Institutions and systems of postsecondary education or their associated and supporting foundations
Check Also: Italy Scholarships for International Students
- ECMC Foundation takes Letters of Inquiry (Lois) on a rolling basis. All LOIs must fit within the significance of College Successor Career Readiness focus areas. Lois is submitted through our online system (for your accessibility, you can preview the form template here).
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Your organization’s purpose, related history, and effectiveness data.
- An outline of your objectives, as well as a summary of the activities you request funding for.
- Date and period of the proposed activities.
- This document contains the total amount of funding needed, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of funding.
- Information about the organization, as well as its EIN and contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Excellent marks on a preceding degree certificate are required.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificates must be submitted by candidates.