Now Start your studies in New Zealand. Good news! University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships is presently open. In this post, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application method. University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded Ph.D. scholarship for global students. This scholarship will provide a NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition charges waiver for 36 months.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships requests applications from international students who want to undertake PhD degree at the University of Otago, New Zealand for the academic year 2023-2024. University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship will provide a NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a national tuition charges waiver for 36 months (eliminates student services fee and insurance).
Check Also: Boise State University International Scholarship
The University Council of the University of Otago, on the reference of the Senate, awards Doctoral Scholarships to applicants proceeding to a course of supervised doctoral study at this University. These scholarships are normally offered only to students seeking to get their first doctoral qualification. Applicants may take one Fully Funded University of Otago doctoral scholarship only.
The Doctoral Scholarship is offered for applicants pursuing Ph.D. degree in any ground provided at the University of Otago. However, the applicants must fulfill all the eligibility requirements to receive a place on the offer as well as the scholarship at the university.
- Level of Study: Ph.D. (Doctoral), Professional Doctorates (the DClinDent, the DMA, the DBA, the EDd)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Courses Offered: See Here
- Program Period: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 200 annually
- Deadline: Ongoing (Can apply anytime)
Check Also: Italy Scholarships for International Students
- University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition charges waiver for 36 months (eliminates student services fee and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$28,600 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months capped at the domestic rate (eliminates student services fee and insurance).
Check Also: Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2023
To qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants must have accomplished a Master’s degree by papers and thesis. Moreover, the grades of all related advanced level papers contributing towards the degree and the thesis are related.
- However, for candidates whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most related papers and grades provided on the candidate’s academic transcripts
- Similarly, the candidate’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, reference, and/or ranking of the related Head of Department.
- Domestic, as well as global applicants, may apply for the Doctoral Scholarships at the Otago University. However, international students will obtain the scholarship at the domestic rate.
Check More: KOÇ University Scholarship Turkey 2023
How to Apply for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships?
Please follow the following application submission instructions for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
Applicants can apply for the Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the eVision portal on the University’s website. Once you have applied for admission to your programme you will obtain an alert in your student portal inviting you to apply for a scholarship.
To know much more about University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, please visit the official website: