University of Calgary Scholarships. With a huge series of undergraduate and graduate funding offered. This university is proud to offer a variation of fully funded financial support for international students who are looking for master’s or Ph.D. stipends, bursaries, as well as graduate awards.
By applying for this chance, you will get help to cover the tuition cost, books, and other costs related to attending university. The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international. The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is an important award that recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of international students beginning their undergraduate studies at the University in the Fall term. The criteria for the Scholarship contain not only academic brilliance but also accomplishments outside the classroom.
Details of University Of Calgary Scholarship
University of Calgary
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject
International students who are not Canadian residents or permanent residents of Canada.
The scholarship is $15,000, renewable annually in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients attain a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the earlier fall and winter terms. The total amount over four years of the undergraduate program is $60,000.
Eligibility Criteria for University Of Calgary Scholarship
Candidates must be international students who are registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term. They have to be new students. To be considered for a scholarship, a student must usually present a least GPA of 3.20. They must also have pleased the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
Check Also: Princeton University Scholarships 2023 USA
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- President’s Admission Scholarship
- University of Calgary International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship
- The Schulich Leader Scholarship winners embrace entrepreneurism and STEM learning.
- Jason Lang and Louise McKinney Scholarships
- Financial Support for Ukrainian Students
- Indigenous Careers Award
- Jason Lang Scholarship
- Louise McKinney Scholarship
- Continuing Undergraduate Awards
- Continuing Undergraduate Student Nominated Awards
- Undergraduate Tuition Reinvestment Bursaries
- Graduate Tuition Reinvestment Bursaries
- Student Peer Assistance Bursaries
- Graduate Student Association Support Bursary
- Emergency Bursaries and Loans
- Prestige Awards
- High School Awards and Bursaries
- International Entrance Awards
- Athletic Awards
- University of Calgary Award for International Student Athletes
- University of Calgary International Undergraduate Award
- Margaret Saunders Bursary in Education
- University of Calgary Alumni Association International Student Bursary
- Professional Program Awards
- Graduating Awards and Honors
- External and Government Awards
Application Procedure for the University of Calgary Scholarships?
There are a few simple steps to apply for the scholarship for students. First, click on the tab “Apply Here” below and then select the financial aid program according to your credentials. Then you will want to apply for admission. if you are capable and enrolled in this university, then you will need to fill out an online application form which is offered on the university website. Moreover, you will need to attach your transcripts and a personal essay, and then submit it.
Official Scholarship Website: Click Here