Applications are hereby invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of British Sauder scholarships and awards. These openings are highly competitive and are offered to student who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is contented to offer a number of financial help, support and assistance options offered to both Canadian citizens, permanent resident and international UBC MBA candidates.
Check Also: Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of British, Columbia
Host Institution(s): University of British, Columbia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $60,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Check Also: University of Exeter Scholarships 2023
Details about UBC Sauder scholarships and awards
There are numerous UBC Sauder scholarships and awards offered for students undertaking their studies at the University:
- UBC Sauder scholarships and awards
- Regional top talent scholarships
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Talent Scholarships
Check Also: Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023
If you want to be eligible for UBC Sauder scholarships and awards, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be national or global students
- Candidates must have a proposal to study at the University
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time undergraduate programme
- Candidates must have a High school certificate or equivalents
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- The scholarship is offered in subjects
- Two years of full-time work experience extended after graduation from your Bachelor’s degree
- Two references are compulsory for all UBC MBA candidates. You will deliver us with their email addresses through the application submission, and we will contact them by email.
- Professional orientations are preferred, and must fill out the reference form online. Separate letters are not acknowledged.
- Candidates must have a resilient of English Language proficiency
Check Also: Fully Funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship at University of Oxford
How to Apply
If you want to enroll for the following scholarships, you will need to meet the merit requirements and apply by the UBC MBA application deadlines outlined. All candidates are automatically considered for the following scholarships upon application proposal, so we inspire you to submit your application as early as possible.
Application Deadline: 20 January, 2023 for Second Round
Visit the Official Website for Further Details