UN Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2024 overview
The United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2024 is a fully-funded opportunity for government officials and mid-career professionals to advance their knowledge and skills in maritime issues and maritime-related international law. Administered by the United Nations Department of Maritime and Maritime Law, this scholarship is aimed specifically at applicants from developing countries in the field of marine science.
Those selected will conduct exclusive research under the guidance of a prominent supervisor. The fellowship program lasts nine months, with his first three months spent in New York for research and training purposes, followed by six months at a host institution of choice to gain expertise. Upon completion, grant recipients are expected to return to their home countries and contribute to the policymaking of maritime law and regulations.
This program offers opportunities at 32 different institutions around the world. This scholarship includes a 100-page dissertation submission requirement and more.
The United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2024 offers several benefits to grantees. First, the host organization will provide grant recipients with a monthly scholarship, which varies by country. In addition, the grant will cover local transportation and travel costs, making it easier for grantees to move around the host country.
In addition, the host institution will provide round-trip economy airfare to facilitate travel arrangements for grantees. The host institution will also provide medical insurance to ensure that grantees receive the medical care they need during the grant period. Finally, the scholarship includes a book grant of US$100 per month of nippon fund value, which allows grantees access to relevant reading materials to support their studies and research.
The deadline for UN Fellowship applications is 8 September 2023.
To be eligible for a 2024 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship ( nippon fund value), you must meet the following criteria:
Age: Applicants must be between 25 and 40 years old.
Education: Anyone who has successfully completed a first university degree is eligible to apply.
Occupation: Civil servants and intermediate professionals working in government or non-governmental organizations are eligible to apply.
Nationality: Only applicants from developing countries are eligible to participate.
Field of Work: Applicants must be directly involved in maritime affairs.
To apply for a 2024 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form. Please be sure to enter or process the application in text format. Please answer all questions in the form clearly and comprehensively.
Pay particular attention to Sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23. Please provide accurate personal history information. Create a research program plan outlining the planned activities.
- Require the signature or certification of the nominated authority or responsible official on the application.
Email the signed application form directly to email@example.com. Make sure the representation is original and free of plagiarism.
- The United Nations Nippon Foundation Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded opportunity for government officials and mid-career professionals from developing countries to enhance their knowledge and skills on issues maritime and international maritime law.
Administered by the United Nations Maritime and Maritime Code, this fellowship program offers a nine-month experience that includes three months of research and training in New York, followed by six months at a host institution.
- selected house. The program aims to support research and policy development in maritime law and regulation.
Selected fellows will work under the guidance of an excellent supervisor and conduct exclusive research.
The scholarship offers a variety of benefits, including a monthly stipend, coverage for local travel and transportation expenses, round-trip economy class airfare, and health insurance.
- In addition, a book grant of $100 per month is provided to support academics research and study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be between the ages of 25 and 40, hold a first university degree, be engaged in maritime affairs, and be citizens of developing countries.
- The application process includes completing an online form, providing accurate personal information, creating a research program plan, and emailing a signed application form to the address provided.
The application deadline for the 2024 UN Nippon Foundation Fellowship is September 8, 2023.