Get a fully funded Master’s degree in Sweden with the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2024.
Do you wish to pursue a master’s degree in Sweden without worrying about the financial burden? The Swedish Institute is now accepting applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2024, which offers fully funded master’s degrees to international students from around the world. This extraordinary opportunity covers all tuition fees, living expenses, insurance, and even travel stipends. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the important details of the scholarship, the financial coverage it provides, details about the Swedish Institute, the eligibility criteria and the application process.
The Swedish Institute is a leading public sector university in Sweden, known for its world-class research programs.
University: Swedish Institute
The Swedish Institute is the institution that offers this scholarship, which provides a high-quality learning environment for students.
The scholarship is available to study in Sweden, a country known for its high-quality education system and rich cultural experiences.
Level of study: Master
The scholarship is specifically for those pursuing a master’s degree and provides an opportunity for higher education and specialization.
Eligible Countries: All international students
The scholarship is open to students from all over the world, making it a truly international opportunity.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2024
Interested applicants must submit their applications by this deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2024 provides comprehensive financial support, including:
All tuition fees are paid directly by the Swedish Institute to the chosen Swedish university at SI Scholarship for Global Professionals the beginning of each semester. This means that tuition costs are fully covered, reducing the financial burden of education.
Scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 to cover their living expenses during the study period. This scholarship ensures that students can focus on their studies without worrying about their daily expenses.
The scholarship includes insurance coverage against illness and accidents, giving students peace of mind in case of unforeseen circumstances.
A temporary travel scholarship is provided, except for students already resident in Sweden. Travel scholarship amounts vary by country of origin:
Scholars from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria of the. etc
The Swedish Institute Scholarship covers a wide range of specialty/Master’s fields, including but not limited to:
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Educational Sciences
- Medical and health care
- Journalism, Communication and Information
- Law and Legal Sciences
- Materials, construction and manufacturing.
- Natural sciences
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences and Behavioral Sciences
- Social work and welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
These diverse fields ensure that students with diverse academic interests can find a suitable program under the scholarship.
To be eligible for a Swedish Institute scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- International students from outside the EEA
- The scholarship is open to international students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- At least 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of at least 3,000 hours of employment, demonstrating their commitment to their field.
Applicants must be from scholarship eligible countries. It is necessary to check the official list to verify the eligibility.
The application process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship is outlined below.
- Apply for a master’s program.
- First, you need to apply for a master’s program at the Swedish university of your choice.
- Apply for the Global Professionals Scholarship.
- After gaining admission to a master’s program, you can proceed to apply for a Swedish Institute scholarship. This usually involves filling out an application form, providing required documents, and following specific instructions provided by the Swedish Institute.
The Swedish Institute will screen and evaluate your scholarship application considering factors such as your academic qualifications and employment history.
University Admissions will inform you of the status of your application for the Master’s programme
If you are selected for a scholarship, you will be notified, and further instructions will be provided for obtaining financial aid.