The very famous South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 for the Spring 2023 admissions is accepting applications from global students. The KAIST International Graduate program for global students is a Fully Funded chance to pursue Masters, MPhil, PhD Degree. KAIST stands for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships. Major changes have been made to the KAIST Admission procedure and new programs have been launched too. KAIST is a highly viable global University to get admission. So, be sure to make all the Required documents for the Scholarships in order to get a Scholarship at KAIST University for 2023. KAIST will present Fully Funded Scholarships.
South Korea is one of the foremost countries in the education, Games, and Culture and the current generation is dependent on Korean Seasons and K-pop (BTS being the favorite). KAIST is the 2nd Highest University in Korea and 223rd in the world. Recognized in 1971 as the Nation’s First Institution. For spring 2023 KAIST has launched a New Graduate Program “Global Technology Innovation Program(GTIP)” a 2-year degree in the Management (MA) and Engineering (MS).
Each year KAIST offers about 300 Scholarships for Masters PhD Programs. A huge range of Academic Disciplines is offered at KAIST with five colleges and seven schools. If you don’t have IELTS, you can submit the English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be detained in English at KAIST University. And South Korean Plays an important part in proving Scholarships. The details about the South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023 are offered below.
Details About South Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of the Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: 15th September 2022
Financial Support for KAIST Scholarship 2023
KAIST University presents 3 Types of Scholarships. Candidates can choose and apply for any Scholarship during the admission application for the KAIST.
- Embassy of USA Scholarships 2023 |Fully Funded Scholarships
- High Commission of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded Scholarship)
- High Commission of New Zealand Scholarships 2023 |Fully Funded Scholarship
KAIST International Student Scholarship (KAIST Scholarship)
- Full Tuition Fee: tuition release for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW monthly (for MS) or 400,000 KRW monthly (for PhD)
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Stipend can be offered for research assistants
- Requirements: Check Here
GKS Scholarship at KAIST (Global Korea Scholarship)
GKS is a Korean Government Scholarship for the International applicants that cover:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Charges (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
- Requirements: Check Here
Other Scholarships at KAIST
- China-KAIST Scholarships (For Chinese Citizens)
- Russian Government Scholarship (For Russian Citizens)
- Taiwan-KAIST Scholarships (For Taiwan)
- Science without Borders Korea (For Brazil)
- Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Global Scholarship (For Residents of 8 ASEAN Member Countries)
- Requirements: Check Here
Study Fields at KAIST For MS, PhD
KAIST University presents the following fields of study:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- (GTIP) stands for Global Technology Innovation Program”(New Graduate course) * Read more about that Program Here
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Candidates who are nationals of the English Native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (e.g. the India, the Pakistan, the Ethiopia, the Kenya, etc.) are EXEMPT from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is mandatory for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.) which is called the English Proficiency Language Certificate.
The Eligibility for the KAIST Masters, PhD Scholarship are follows:
- The applicant must not hold Korean nationality.
- All global students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree program, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree.
Documentation Required for KAIST 2023 Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Proposal
- Motivation Letter
The last date to submit the online application form for KAIST University Scholarship 2023 is September 15th, 2022
Steps to Apply for the KAIST Scholarship 2023 (Important)
- A Very Short Introduction to the KAIST International Graduate Admission. All the application Procedure is Online.
- Direct to the KAIST Graduate Admission Website.
- All the updates regarding the application and result statements will be published here