Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
The Singapore Government is enduring applications for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023. SINGA is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students to study and accomplish their Master’s, master’s Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. after a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. A Singapore Scholarship will cover all the incidentals. Fully Funded Scholarships are what the world was coming up for. You will study at the Highest Universities in Singapore. You will also be gifted to Study in Singapore Without IELTS.
Singapore is calculated among the top educational destinations in the world. With an Outstanding Educational System, Inexpensive than USA, Australia, Canada, UK. Every year the Singaporean Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for Global Students. The Scholarship is open to any students from any country who are attentive to apply for the Singapore Scholarships.
Note that there are No Application charges will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Scholarship Program. The courses will be trained in English. Singapore Government has presented more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications were Conventional from over 170 Countries. The facts about the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 are given below.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2022
The Scholarship is accessible for January 2023 intake.
How Many Scholarships will be awarded?
The Singapore Global Graduate Award will award 240 Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Allowance of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Subsidence in Allowance of S$1,000*
The SINGA scholarship is obtainable in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Exposed for application to all international graduates with an appetite for research and brilliant academic results
- Good services in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic arbitrators.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE grades.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is elective and may be demanded later by the university for admission.
Do make the following documents in advance before applying. Don’t mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All essential documents are to succumb online.
- Passport:A current passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts essential to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your application if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been discussed.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and succumbed online by the arbitrators).
If they enquire you to write a Motivation Letter. Then please take procedures from Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application (2022)
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is 1/6/ 2022 (Singaporean Time)
How to Apply
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be informed within 12 weeks after the submission of the application.
- Apply now via this link here!
- For the Official Website visit here!