Now Reach Oxford Scholarships for students from low-income and developing countries are presented to eligible students who because of financial or political constrictions or because of low standard of educational services cannot study for a degree presenting programme in their home countries.
The candidate must be citizens of nations who take official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and the Development (OECD). The offer is open to undergraduate students who have the appetite for qualitative education.
Check Also: Women in Software Development Scholarship 2022
Details about Reach Oxford Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023
If you want to be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, candidates must fulfill the under listed requirements:
- Must have been presented admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also excessive leadership qualities.
- Candidates should be willing to return to their home country after the accomplishment of their studies.
- Candidates who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given precedence.
- Candidates are to note that the duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years depending on the course of study.
- Candidates are to note that not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. Therefore, if you are offered admission by a college that is not participating in the structure, this will not stop you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is positive, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- Candidates will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Acceptance of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Candidates should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have extra funding for those applicants who are not offered a scholarship.
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Check Also: Fully funded EPSRC DTP PhD scholarship in UK
How to apply
Interested candidates must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in achievement a place.
Candidates who have been offered admission for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford will continue to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 9th February 2023