Now Princeton University scholarships for 2023-2024 are open for online applications for all degree and non-degree programs for all students to sponsor their studies in the USA for entirely free.
Details of Princeton University
Princeton University is the 4th oldest institution of higher studies in the United States, Recognized in 1746 as the College of New Jersey. Princeton is a top private university situated in Princeton, New Jersey. The university has associations with 65 Nobel laureates, 15 Fields Medalists, and 13 Turing Award laureates. Also, Princeton is associated with 21 National Medal of Science conquerors, 5 Abel Prize conquerors, 5 National Humanities Medal recipients, 209 Rhodes Scholars, 139 Gates Cambridge Scholars, and 126 Marshall Scholars. Furthermore, the University’s generous financial aid program confirms that talented students from all economic backgrounds will be involved in Princeton education.
Admissions are very competitive as the Princeton acceptance ratio is only 6%. Famous majors include Computer Hardware Engineering, Economics, and Public Policy Analysis. Graduating 98% of students, Princeton alumni go on to earn an initial salary of $60,800.
Benefits of Princeton University Scholarships for International Students
These scholarships cover different kinds of funded coverage plans. The benefits provided by Princeton University scholarships:
- Academic education costs such as tuition charges will be [Partially/fully] waived off.
- Daily living allowance will be issued.
- Medical insurance coverage will be allotted.
- Literature buying expenditures will be sponsored.
- Access to University’s licensed software, and the library will be approved.
- National to international conference expenses for postgrads will be borne.
- Free residence in the student house will be issued, or rent funds will be paid if students are required to live off-campus.
Check Also: Australia Awards Scholarships | Fully Funded
List of Scholarships Provided by Princeton University
- Princeton’s Aid Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Princeton’s need-based financial aid program
- Leadership Scholar Program
English Language Tests for Princeton University Scholarships
English language proficiency examinations to prove their English language ability to register in Princeton’s English-taught program. Global students from non-native English-speaking countries have to take:
- IELTS Academic
Check Also: EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
Document Requirements for Princeton University Scholarships:
The complete list of documents required for admission and scholarship application are following:
- Application Form Complete in all Respects
- Copy of National ID or Passport
- Attested Copies of Transcripts or Diplomas
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Your Score in Standardized Tests
- Research Proposal
- Study Plan
- Scholarship essay
- Family financial statement
- Portfolio set
- Extra-curricular activities certifications
- English proficiency certificates
- Qualification test certificates (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
Check Also: Orange Knowledge Programme in The Netherlands
Application Procedure for Princeton University Scholarships
There is a following procedure to submission of your scholarship application at desired university:
- Search on google; the financial aid/scholarships webpage of Princeton University
- To Navigate the ‘currently open’ scholarships of the webpage
- Visit eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of scholarship
- Choose the scholarship you wish to apply into
- Visit the opening and last dates of the application window period of that scholarship
- Arrange the set of documents required for its application
- Check if the University accepts online or offline applications submission
- Check your scholarship application before submission
- Submit your application with the document set you arranged
- Then Wait for the interview call, and ending results
The last date for Princeton university scholarships is 31st July 2023.
Visit the official website: Visit Here