The New Zealand government presents Manaaki Scholarships 2023-2024 to support creating the next generation of leaders in underdeveloped nations. Depending on your native nation, full scholarships are presented for both undergraduate and graduate education. Students of nominated nations may apply for Manaaki New Zealand Fellowships.
Benefits Of Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships 2023, which provides financial support to scholars for the duration of their graduate studies, is offered to all accepted students. The Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- You will profit from a top-notch education and enhanced professional prospects: The majority of universities in New Zealand rank in the top 3% worldwide.
- The complete tuition charges
- flight insurance and round-trip economy
- Having health insurance while traveling To the New Zealand
- Allowance for scholars to cover their costs of daily life
- An establishing subsidy to support start-up costs in New Zealand.
- Many graduate students receive assistance with the charges of their thesis and research.
- Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Belgium Scholarships for International Students 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship Sponsorship:
The NZ Manaaki Scholarships come under the New Zealand Government Academic Aid Programme. NZ Manaaki Scholarship programme is accomplished by the Foreign Affairs Ministry and Trade for the resolution of strengthening and promoting long-term relations of New Zealand with other friendly countries.
The goal would be for students to obtain knowledge and skills through their study of particular academic subjects that will help in the development of their native country.
Eligibility Criteria of Manaaki NZ Scholarship:
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for a full Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship when your scholarship starts.
- All students will be required to show that they are proficient in meeting or proposing to satisfy New Zealand’s border requirements, in addition to the requirements of their study course as recognized by the appropriate tertiary institution or provider, including COVID-19 vaccine requirements.
- Only those who are presented a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship must submit a student visa application.
- Scholars must support the advancement of their nation.
- Applicants for postgraduate scholarships or those who graduated from high school recently must have appropriate work experience.
- English language test scores are only required for applicants who are selected. Applicants must submit their English language test results if they are nominated for a fellowship to continue higher education in New Zealand.
Application Method of Manaaki NZ Scholarship:
- Verify that you are qualified on the NZ Manaaki Scholarship eligibility tool.
- Make an account for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship.
- You must make a password for your Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship account.
- Before the deadline, accomplish and submit your application.
Before accepting your fellowship, you will need to submit copies of the following documentation if you are selected for one:
- confirmed photocopies of your passport’s personal profiles (or an alternative form of photo identification if you do not hold a passport).
- Whenever possible, confirmed documents of your most recent IELTS or TOEFL scores, or other overseas English proficiency test results, from tests taken within the last 18 months.
Manaaki NZ Scholarships Application Deadline
Applications will be accepted from 1st September 2022 to 5 October 2022.