The Malaysian Government’s International Scholarship 2023-2024 is an excellent opportunity for individuals to discover the wonders of the world in a dreamy living destination. Qualified and enthusiastic candidates are encouraged to apply for the MIS 2023 scholarship in Malaysia to enhance their understanding and broaden their knowledge in their respective fields. The scholarship aims to attract and retain talented international students who possess bright minds and aspire to expand their knowledge and skills in their respective fields.
By providing this scholarship, the Malaysian Government seeks to establish itself as a global center for academic excellence. This scholarship is an ideal prospect for those who wish to enhance their personal and professional development in a dynamic international environment.
Check Also: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24
International graduates who seek a natural and refreshing environment for post-graduate studies can take advantage of the scholarship opportunities provided by the Malaysian Government. Renowned Malaysian institutions offer high-quality education and allow students to enjoy the country’s beautiful surroundings. Outstanding students with exceptional academic records and co-curricular activities are warmly welcomed by the Malaysian government and people, and can contribute effectively to the global and local economies.
Malaysia’s natural wonders are undeniably stunning, making it a favorite destination for international post-graduate students. Popular tourist sites such as the Mulu National Park, Tusan Beach’s Horse Rock, Mount Kinabalu, Sipadan Island, Mossy Forest, Maliau Basin, and Cobra Sea are all worth a visit and provide beautiful memories for your travel diaries. Malaysia’s top-ranked universities provide an excellent opportunity for students to study abroad and gain exposure to diverse cultures.
Although it may be challenging to leave home and study abroad, studying in Malaysia offers numerous benefits for shaping an international standard future, developing interpersonal and communication skills, and providing exposure to Malaysian culture, reflected in food, architecture, festivals, and other aspects of daily life.
Check Also: Scholarship At Aston University By Ferguson 2023
Malaysian International Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Malaysian Universities/Learning Institutions.
- Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree
List of Universities under MIS Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
Check Also: Northeastern State University Scholarship USA 2023
Study Areas under MIS 2023-2024:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare (not including the medicine, nursing, and pharmacy)
Duration of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023:
- The time duration of the MIS Master’s Scholarship is 2 years (24 months).
- The time duration of the MIS Doctoral Scholarship is 3 years (36 months).
Check Also: Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24
Benefits of the Malaysian International Scholarship 2023-2024:
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition charges
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be provided.
- Successful Candidates are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be given by the Government of Malaysia
- All candidates are highly recommended to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- For the Master’s Degree, applicants must be below the age of 40, and for the Ph.D. Degree, candidates must be below the age of 45.
- For the Master’s Degree, applicants must have accomplished a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in their Bachelor’s Degree.
- For the Ph.D. Degree, applicants must have achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results in a similar field of intended study at the Master’s Degree level.
- Applicants must submit a written proposal of at least 1,000 words that are relevant to their intended field of study.
- Proof of English language proficiency is also required, such as IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Check Also: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24 Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
List of Eligible Countries for MIS 2023:
- ASEAN countries
- Commonwealth countries
- Palestine • Afghanistan
- Qatar • Algeria
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Check Also: China University of Petroleum Beijing Government Scholarship(BGS) 2023
Documents required for the MIS Scholarships 2023-2024:
The following documents are required for applying for the MIS Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Certified copy of passport (with at least 6 months validity).
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (highlighting all courses taken and their grades).
- Copy of English proficiency certificate.
- Submit 2 Letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter to Malaysian University.
- Detailed CV.
How to Apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship?
- To apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS), students must use the online application system.
- First, they need to register their account, then provide the necessary information including their area of interest.
- It’s important to note that applicants are allowed to apply to a maximum of three Malaysian universities or higher learning institutions.
- Must provide the supporting documents, mandatory in the application form.
- Students should complete their application form carefully and submit it after ensuring all information is correct
MIS Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date for this scholarship is 18th May 2023.