Now Pursue your studies in London. Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship is now open. In this post, we will clarify in detail about this scholarship, its advantages and step by step application procedure.
Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international scholars. Up to 10 fully-funded scholarships are presented each year. This scholarship covers both tuition charges and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance prices of £18,062 – £22,200 for 42 months.
If you want to be eligible for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarships, you are estimated to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or an associated science. In order to do so, Imperial College London opens its arms and invites diversity from outstanding academicians from all over the globe.
Imperial is among the universities in the United Kingdom having the most international scholars. It presents scholarships to its international students also. A number of scholarships are offered in the Department of Chemical Engineering. These are highly competitive scholarship awards and are awarded to students who differentiate themselves from the herd.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Imperial Collage London
- Study in: UK
- Course Offered: Chemical Engineering
- Program Period: 42 months
Round 1: October 31 for entry in October of the following year
Round 2: January 31 for entry in October of the same year
The standard duration of the scholarship is 42 months. The scholarships are open to all candidates regardless of their fee status and cover both tuition charges and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance prices of about between £18,062 – £22,200 for 42 months.
Check Also: Zurich Business School MBA Scholarship
Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarships |Eligibility Criteria
If you want to be eligible for Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Further, they should apply and get a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- You are estimated to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equal) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or an associated science.
- Also, they should take by the least score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.
How to Apply for the Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to gain Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship:
(1) Following documents are necessary to be submitted:
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and knowledge.
- Complete transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A replica of your English Language certificate
- You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the judges, which will trigger reference requests directly to the judges.
- The contact details of 2 judges, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor).
- Please do not upload the reference letters, as the references must come openly from the referees. References are intimate between the referee and the College.
- Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than web mail addresses, as these are not suitable.
(2) In order to be measured for the Chemical PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system.
To know more about Imperial Collage London PhD Scholarship, please visit the official website: