HAAA Scholarship in the USA
Arab applicants who are willing to chase a bachelor’s degree at Harvard University in the United States of America are welcome to apply for the HAAA Scholarship. Moreover, its objective of collective the number of Arab students at Harvard, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) recognized the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010, the first of its type at Harvard.
Only 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard in 2013, accounting for fewer than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 global students. The objective is to make $10 million to support economically deprived Arab students recognized in any of Harvard’s schools.
Details About HAAA Scholarship in the USA
- Level of education: Bachelor
- Institute of study: Harvard University
- Study country: USA
- Degree period: varies according to the degree
- Preceding date to apply: Till the admission date
The HAAA Fellowship is a fully financed scholarship obtainable to Arab nations listed on the list of qualified countries.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will select the HAAA Scholarship awardees founded on the following criteria quantified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- The English language is essential for everybody.
- Harvard University must have accepted the student into a full-time degree program at one of the university’s schools like Law School, Business School, Kennedy School, etc.
- The student must show economic need as mediated by Harvard’s general scholarship standards.
- Students with a previous degree will be given importance.
Countries that qualify
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Yemeni Arab Jamahiriya
- The student must be an Arab national or a resident of an Arab country.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
To apply for the HAAA Scholarship one essential to follow these steps: Also look at this:
- Apply to any Harvard University school, and step two will only happen AFTER you have been admitted.
- If your school’s finance officer sends your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which selects the recipients on their own then you are not required to apply to the HAAA.
Kindly check the official website for more info about The HAAA Scholarship: