Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are fully funded. Are you looking for an opportunity to pursue your higher education without worrying about the financial burden? The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships might just be the answer to your prayers.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are awarded to students from Commonwealth countries who wish to pursue their higher education in any of the participating universities. These scholarships cover all the expenses related to tuition fees, accommodation, and travel, thus making it easier for the students to focus on their studies.
The Commonwealth Scholarships Commission evaluates the applications based on various factors such as academic merit, the relevance of the proposed study program, and the potential impact of the program on your home country. The final decision is made based on these factors and the availability of funds.
If you are awarded the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you will have the opportunity to pursue your higher education in any of the participating universities, which include some of the top-ranked universities in the world. You will also have the chance to network with other scholars from Commonwealth countries and to participate in various leadership programs.
Some of the participating universities for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships include the University of Cambridge, the University of Oxford, the University of Edinburgh, and the University of Auckland.
Check Also: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023-24 Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24:
- Fiji, Samoa, and Vanuatu
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The University of the South Pacific
- University of Eswatini (UNESWA)
- Stellenbosch University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Pretoria
- University of Colombo
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Check Also: Rotary Scholarship for Water Management, Civil Engineering, And River Delta Development 2023 in Netherlands
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- The University of the South Pacific
- MA in Applied Linguistics
- MA Development Studies
- MA Diplomacy & International Affairs
- MA Geography
- MA Governance
- MA History
- MA Journalism
- MA Linguistics
- MA Literature
- MA Marine Management
- MA Mathematics
- MA Pacific Studies
- MA Politics/ International Affairs
- MA Social Policy
- MA Sociology
- Master of Agriculture (by thesis)
- Master of Commerce in Accounting (by thesis)
- Master of Commerce in Economics
- Master of Commerce in Official Statistics
- Master of Commerce in the Population Studies & Demography
- Master of Commerce in Professional Accounting
- Master of Education
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Law
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Computing Science
- MSc Earth Science
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Environmental Science
- MSc Geospatial Science
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Marine Science
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Physics
Check Also: China University of Petroleum Beijing Government Scholarship(BGS) 2023
2) Stellenbosch University
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSc Process Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
3) Tshwane University of Technology
4) University of Colombo
- MSc Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc in Cellular and Molecular Immunology
5) University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- MBA Master of Business Administration
QECS Awards Program Duration:
The duration of the Scholarships for international students is 2 years.
Check Also: University Of Calgary Scholarship 2023
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023:
- The full tuition fee will be covered.
- QECS scholarship will cover the living expenses.
- The scholarship will refuge the return economy tickets.
- The scholarship will also provide an entrance allowance.
- A research grant will be provided.
Applicants must be a resident or refugees or permanent residents from the eligible commonwealth country. Applicants of all ages can apply.
Application Procedure for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- An applicant will first need to register a MyACU account.
- They will get an email approving the registration of an account
- Then, candidates will be able to log into the system and reach the application form that needs to be filled out.
- Provide all essential details including personal data, academic, and employment records, and the course you are demanding to apply for.
- Make sure that the related course exists in the university you have nominated for admission.
- Provide reports that include a plan of study, development effect, post-study outreach, and creating networks.
- Confirm to have your supporting documents along before the application procedures.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
- The candidates will receive a confirmation email after submission.
The last date for the is May 24, 2023.
Visit here: Official Link