Macquarie University Scholarship in Australia for 2023 overview
The Macquarie University Australia Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is currently open for international students wishing to study abroad. This scholarship opportunity fully covers Masters and Ph.D. Programs in a variety of subjects and specialties, including law, health, IT, science and engineering.
This prestigious grant enables awardees to undertake international research challenges and make a positive impact in their home countries. Students will have the opportunity to work with top faculty, visit international laboratories, and undertake original research projects. Macquarie University’s research areas are highly regarded in international research rankings, research strategies and regulatory bodies.
Candidates applying for the International Research Training Program (iRTP) award grants will also be considered as applicants for the International Macquarie Research Excellence Award (iMQRES). iRTP is funded by the Australian Government and Macquarie University funds her iMQRES.
Macquarie University, located in the Macquarie Park district of Sydney, is a renowned public research institution. Established by the New South Wales Government in 1964, the university was her 3rd university in the Sydney metropolitan area. Macquarie University is highly rated and is the best Australian institution for students under 50 according to the QS World Education Rankings. It was also ranked 18th in the world ahead of its Golden Anniversary in 2014.
For more information about the Macquarie University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Australia, please refer to the information below.
The Macquarie University Australia Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious opportunity for international students to pursue Masters, Masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides full financial support to successful applicants. The host body for this scholarship is Macquarie University, Australia. If you would like to apply, the deadline for submitting your application is 31 July 2023. This scholarship provides an excellent opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies at Macquarie University, one of Australia’s leading universities.
Recipients of iRTP are entitled to:
Tuition fee will be waived for 3 years. The annual benefit is $32,000. travel discounts. International Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarships (iMQRES) recipients will be able to:
Tuition fee will be waived for 3 years. The annual benefit is $32,000.
To apply for the program online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Macquarie University website and go to the international student application portal.
- Enter your personal information such as name, email address and contact details to create an account on the application portal.
- Log in to your account and select the options that apply to your study program.
- Please read carefully and understand the application requirements and guidelines stated on the website.
- Prepare the documents required for the application. These documents include:
- Certificate of completion of a research master’s degree or her expected completion by 2024. Degree certificate of previous education.
- Copies of published research papers. Evidence of previous research experience, such as research projects or publications. Details of all presentations at the conference.
- A résumé or résumé highlighting academic and research achievements. A letter of recommendation from a professor or research supervisor.
- English test results (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.), if applicable. Other documents listed in the application guidelines.
- Please complete the online application form and provide accurate and complete information about yourself, your educational background and research interests.
Upload the required documents to the application portal.
- Follow the format and size guidelines specified in each document.
Please check your application before submitting to ensure that all the information provided is correct and that all required documents are included. If applicable, please pay the registration fee indicated on the website.
Submit your application online within the specified deadline.
- Write down the confirmation number or reference number you received after your successful submission.
After submitting your application, please follow any communications and updates from Macquarie University regarding the status of your application.
If your request is successful, you may be invited for an interview or asked to offer additional documentation.
Upon acceptance, please carefully review the Scholarship Criteria and Guidelines of the HDR Scholarships and Research Training Program at Macquarie University.
If eligible, Macquarie University scholarships may be offered and you may be asked to submit additional documents or meet certain requirements.
Please visit Macquarie University’s official website regularly or contact the university’s admissions office for the latest information and specific instructions regarding the online application process for international students.