The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a unique and highly regarded opportunity for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD students. The program’s focus is on improving Muslim communities in both member and non-member countries. It seeks out motivated, talented, and passionate students with innovative development ideas to help them achieve their goals. It is noteworthy that this international scholarship offers equal opportunities to both male and female students to contribute to their communities. The scholarship fully covers all study expenses and is aimed at helping students achieve their national and global development objectives.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024:
The IsDB scholarships provide more than just economic funding for international students to follow higher education at foremost universities. They also offer grants for startups and small businesses to fellow students, as well as interest-free loans to their home countries. The cycle of funding continues as the money paid back by students is used to give loans to upcoming fellows, promoting community-oriented development. The scholarship program aims to improve the socio-economic conditions of Member Countries and Muslim communities by developing competent professionals who can contribute to their country’s development. The program includes scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., vocational training, and least developed member countries. IsDB has partnered with reputable universities, ministries of higher education, and international development institutions to achieve the goal of providing maximum scholarships and building future leaders for the highest development index in their countries.
Check Also: Malaysian International Scholarship MIS by the Malaysian Government 2023-24
Details of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
Moreover, your home country or IsBD member country
The IsDB scholarship program provides the opportunity for students to pursue their higher education at public or government universities in their home country or IsDB member countries.
Check Also: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24
Types of IsDB Scholarship Programs 2023-2024:
- The (SPMC) IsDB Scholarship Programme for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries
- The IsDB Master’s Scholarship Program 2023-2024.
- The IsDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP).
- The IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Programme.
Benefits of IsDB Scholarship 2023-2024:
- The students will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- The tuition fee will be funded by the IsDB.
- No Application fees.
- The travel costs of the students will be covered.
- The students’ medical insurance will be covered till the completion of the course.
- The students will be given interest-free loans to start businesses.
- Thesis/scientific papers preparation
- Conference allowance for Ph.D. scholars
Check Also: Scholarship At Aston University By Ferguson 2023
- Undergraduate degree program
- Master’s degree program
- PhD degree program
- Post-doctoral degree program
The candidates must be from Muslim states.
- If the candidates are from non-Muslim countries they must be Muslims.
- The candidates must be from the Muslim community of the member states.
- If the candidates are from non-member states, you must be from the Muslim community.
- The candidates must have a high school diploma or must be enrolled in one of the top public universities in their home countries.
- The candidates must not have less than 70% marks in their high school or in their Bachelor’s while applying for an undergraduate or Master’s degree program.
- The candidates must have a relevant degree from the given list of degree programs while applying for the Master’s Degree program.
- The candidate must have a relevant PhD and two years of related research experience while applying for the Post-Doc program.
- The candidate must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
Check Also: Northeastern State University Scholarship USA 2023
Application Procedure for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants have to create their accounts for online applications through the official website.
- Make sure to provide all the relevant documents and contact details including your Email address accurately.
- The applicants are not required to pay any application fee.
- The applicants have to get themselves listed with one of the top public universities at home.