Alan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship Charitable Trust for African and Indian Students at Easton University
The University of Austin is delighted to announce the availability of seven prestigious scholarships, each worth £10,500, for the 2023/24 academic year exclusively for students from Africa and India. Supported by the Alan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, these scholarships are dedicated to expanding educational opportunities for students who may not have considered studying in the UK. In this article, we will explore the details of these scholarships, including the eligibility criteria, the application process, and the implications for aspiring scholars.
These scholarships are the result of generous support provided by the Alan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust.
For the 2023/24 academic year, seven scholarships, each worth £10,500, will be awarded to deserving students.
Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying to one of the following postgraduate programs taught at Aston University:
- Master in Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- Master’s Degree in Drug Delivery
- Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Master in Pharmacokinetics
- Master in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Master in Psychology (Exchange Program)
- Master in Health Psychology
The eligibility criteria for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships are as follows:
- Conditional or Unconditional Offer: Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the specified courses.
- Nationality: Applicants should be a citizen of India or an African country.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a subject relevant to the course they are applying for.
- Personal Statement: Applicants should provide a strong personal statement when submitting their course application.
- Self-Funded: Applicants must be self-funded students.
Successful Alan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships at Austin University recipients will be required to contribute approximately £9,600 towards the Master’s tuition fees.
Applicants must be prepared to provide evidence to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) that they can cover this tuition contribution with living costs.
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships at Aston University( represent an invaluable opportunity for students from India and African countries. Applying for these scholarships is a multi-step process.
- Course Application: Before the scholarship deadline which is 19 May 2023, submit an application for your chosen course through the online application form on the university website.
- Register Interest: After applying for the course, register your interest in the scholarship by completing the online form provided.
- Announcement: Scholarships will be announced by 30 June 2023 (midnight UK time). Please note that this is an extended deadline for scholarship applications.
- No Agent Applications: The scholarship program does not accept applications through agents.
Next steps after application:
Applicants should expect to receive scholarship announcements by email in June 2023.
If you have any further queries or questions about these allan and nesta ferguson scholarship, applicants can contact Bhavisha Koner at email@example.com.
By ticking the relevant box, applicants agree to provide student testimonials during their studies at Aston and after their studies after employment.
By ticking the relevant box, applicants agree to contribute £9,200 towards tuition fees and confirm their ability to meet living expenses during their studies.
The Alan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships at Austin University are a beacon of opportunity for students from Africa and India. These allan and nesta ferguson scholarship not only provide financial support but also open doors to quality education in the UK.
By following the eligibility criteria and following the application process, deserving students can aim to achieve their academic and career dreams. With these scholarships, Easton University and the allan and nesta ferguson scholarship Charitable Trust are working together to create a better future for talented people who might not otherwise have this opportunity.