Costco Employee Scholarship: Unlocking Educational Opportunities
The Costco Employee Scholarship is a remarkable opportunity for students pursuing undergraduate studies in the United States. The purpose of this scholarship is to reduce the financial burden of education for regular part-time and full-time Costco employees. By providing financial assistance of up to $2,500 each academic year, this scholarship empowers individuals to achieve their academic goals. In this article, we will review the details of the Costco Employee Scholarship, including its eligibility criteria, application process, and deadline.
- Renewable: Yes, for three years
- Number Available: 1
- Type of Award: Bursary
- Automatic Consideration: No.
- Last date: 1 March 2024
- Award Amount: $2,500
To be eligible for the Costco Employee Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be regular part-time or full-time wholesale employees residing in the United States.
- College-maintained employees are also eligible to apply.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent by June 2024.
- Must plan to apply for a two-year or four-year credit-bearing undergraduate degree or certificate at a nonprofit
- accredited college or university in the United States beginning in the fall of 2024.
- Must not have a bachelor’s degree.
To apply for the Costco Employee Scholarship for the 2024-25 academic year, follow these steps:
- Submit your application online before 31 January 2024.
- Visit the official website of the scholarship and enter all the required information in the application form.
- Submit the required documents through the application portal by 7 February 2024.
- This may include recommendation forms, so make sure you share the letter of recommendation form with your recommender through the online application.
Application for the 2024-25 academic year opens on December 1, 2023, and the submission deadline is January 31, 2024.
Supporting documents must be submitted by February 7, 2024.
- After applying for a scholarship, students will receive a scholarship offer letter. Completing the scholarship approval form is critical to accepting or rejecting the scholarship.
- The scholarship acceptance form must be completed by the deadline. Failure to do so within the stipulated time may result in the loss of the scholarship.
Selected students will receive an email in August confirming their attendance at the College and the scholarship amount awarded per term.
Funds may be used for a variety of purposes, including tuition, fees, housing, food, books, transportation, and personal expenses, as detailed in Cost of Attendance.
Scholarships will be sent directly to the financial aid office at the recipient’s college on the following schedule:
- Fall Semester: August 2, 2023
- Fall Quarter: 2 August 2023
- Winter Quarter: 15 November 2023
- Spring Semester: November 15, 2023
- Spring Quarter: March 6, 2024
If you encounter any problems while submitting your application or supporting documents, please contact the scholarship administrators by email. In your email, include the following details to help identify your request:
- full name
- Any previous name
- Date of Birth
- Preferred phone number
- Preferred email address
Email: Email us.
Phone: Call toll-free at (877) 655-4097 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. PST time, Monday through Friday.
If you are a current scholar seeking information about scholarship allocations, additional funds, or extending your scholarship, you can contact the scholarship administrators for assistance.
Finally, the Costco Employee Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for Costco employees to access financial aid for their undergraduate education. By meeting the eligibility criteria and following the application process and deadlines, candidates can begin their academic journey with confidence. This scholarship not only covers tuition but also supports various aspects of the educational experience. We encourage eligible students to take advantage of this opportunity and share this article with others who may benefit from the Costco Employee Scholarship.