The China University of Petroleum Beijing Government Scholarship (BGS) 2023 is declared. The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) in association with the Beijing Government offers Beijing Government Scholarship for excellent international students who desire to enroll in a degree program for the 2023 – 2024 academic session. Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students (BGS) is announced by the Government of Beijing and the scheme supports outstanding international students who are studying or going to study in the Beijing.
Check Also: University Of Calgary Scholarship 2023
Details of Scholarship China University of Petroleum Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Sponsor(s):Beijing Government, China
- Host Institution(s): China University of Petroleum.
- Scholarship Worth: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Benefits of China University of Petroleum Government Scholarship
The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) rewards the Beijing Government Scholarship to Students with First class this scholarship pays only ￥5000 per year as tuition charges. While Beijing Government Scholarship with Second Class Students with this scholarship pay half the tuition charges:
- Master: ￥15000/year
- Doctor: ￥18000/year
If you want to be eligible for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be international students
- Not a resident of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and with No Criminal Record
- Meet admission requirements of China University of Petroleum with a GPA≧ of 0/5.0
- All courses presented at China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Candidates applying for the Chinese-taught programs should have the appropriate Chinese language proficiency and provide the relevant proof.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and who are applying for the English-taught programs should meet the following criteria: IELTS ≧5, TOEFL ≧ 80 ( undergraduate or postgraduate Students who have studied in English for 2 years or more during their study knowledge may also submit official certificates allotted by schools instead of IELTS or TOEFL grades); Students who are from native English speaking countries or where English is the official language are encouraged to apply for English teaching programs.
Check Also: Princeton University Scholarships 2023 USA
How to Apply?
Interested applicants for the China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship should Create an account and log in at email@example.com, and choose Beijing Government Scholarship in the scholarship section.
- Passport scanned copy (information page)
- Validated copies of your BSc or Master’s Degree certificates, and transcripts
- Non-criminal Record Certificate
- Health Examination Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter(two)
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor
Application deadline are not Stated.
For Further Details: Click Here