Canadian-American Studies Graduate Scholarship in Honor of Amilcare Ramella overview
The award offered is a scholarship for incoming graduate students at Brock University. This scholarship is open to students from all faculties of the university. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be enrolled as full-time students at Brock University. If a student leaves college or changes status, scholarship eligibility may be reviewed and financial aid adjustments may be made.
This scholarship is given priority to students graduating from Niagara-area high schools. This means that students who complete their high school education at Niagara have an advantage in the selection process. In addition, the Scholarship Committee seeks students with research interests that relate to or promote goodwill between Canada and the United States. This suggests that applicants focused on subjects related to Canadian-US relations, diplomacy, or cross-border cooperation will receive special consideration.
This scholarship has two purposes. First, it aims to support the academic activities of Brock University graduate students through financial assistance. Second, to encourage and encourage research that contributes to goodwill between Canada and the United States. This scholarship aims to support native students and promote mutual understanding and cooperation between Canada and the United States by prioritizing students who graduated from Niagara High School or who have a research interest in Canada-U.S. relations. and
Overall, this scholarship from Brock University offers incoming graduate students the opportunity to receive financial assistance while in school. It also emphasizes the importance of research in promoting good relations between Canada and the United States and providing students with opportunities to contribute to this important field of research.
august 14, 2023
The $8,160 scholarship offers several benefits, including financial aid for education costs, reduced tuition fees, and enhanced access to higher education. It can help students pursue their academic goals and reduce the need for additional loans and part-time jobs.
To apply online for graduate studies at Brock University and complete your application for the Internal Admissions
Scholarship/Graduate Award, follow these steps:
- Submit an application for postgraduate studies.
- Visit the Brock University website and go to the Graduate Studies section.
- Find the application portal and click the relevant link to start the application process.
- Enter the required information accurately and completely, including your personal information, educational background, and planned study program.
- Please follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Wait for an email with instructions to activate the Applicant Portal.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email from Brock University with instructions on how to activate her account on the Applicant Portal.
- Please keep in mind that automated emails may end up in your email inbox, including spam and junk folders.
Activate your Applicant Portal account:
Follow the instructions in your email to activate your Applicant Portal account. This usually requires clicking a link or visiting a specific her website to create credentials. Set up a secure username and password for your account.
Log in to your Applicant Portal account.
- After activating your Applicant Portal account, go to the Brock University website and locate the Applicant Portal login page.
- Enter your newly created username and password to log in.
- Find the Required Documents section.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the Candidate Portal dashboard.
- Find the section or tab that displays the list of documents required for your application. You can give it a label such as “application documents“.
- Find applications for internal admissions scholarships/awards for graduate students.
- In the list of required documents, find the specific document titled “Application for Internal Admission Scholarships/Awards for Graduate Students”.
- Click it to open the document.
- Complete the grant/award application form.
- Download or open the provided grant/award application form.
- Please fill in all required fields accurately and completely.
- This form may require information such as personal information, educational background, financial information, and additional essays and declarations required for scholarships and awards.
- Be sure to read the instructions and enter all required information.
- Once you have completed your scholarship/award application form, save it to your computer or device.
- Then, when you return to the Applicant Portal, you will have the option to upload your documents.
- Follow the instructions to select the saved request form file from your computer and upload it to the portal.
Submit Applications for Graduate Internal Admission Scholarships/Awards:
- Submit via the Applicant Portal after uploading the completed form.
- The Portal may provide a confirmation message or email confirming successful submission of the document.
Check Application Status:
- Regularly monitor your Applicant Portal account to track the status of your application and any updates regarding your scholarship or award application.
- The portal allows you to view the documents received and their status, so you can confirm that your grant/award application has been successfully submitted.
- Please be sure to meet all designated document submission deadlines and contact the Admissions Office or Brock University Graduate Studies Department if you encounter technical difficulties or have additional questions during the application process.