Bunton Waller Scholarship Overview:
- The Bunton Waller Scholarship is available to undergraduate students, particularly those in their fourth or fifth year of study.
- The purpose of these scholarships is to help students meet the educational expenses incurred during various courses in the university.
- This article provides information on various scholarships, their eligibility criteria and application details to help students make informed decisions.
- To be eligible or able for the Bunton-Waller Scholarships, students must meet or fulfill certain criteria.
- Students who apply for admission and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Penn State are eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are listed in the LionPATH Ed Summary and contribute to the student’s cost of attendance.
- Full-time students in residential instruction are considered for this scholarship, excluding those living on global campuses, with significant financial need.
- The annual award of this scholarship is $3,200, renewable for up to four years.
- Incoming freshmen must submit their FAFSA by December 1st, while sophomores and juniors must submit it by April 15th.
To be eligible for the Benton-Waller Scholarship, students must meet certain eligibility criteria, including:
- Maintain eligibility requirements for federal and Penn State financial aid.
- Enroll full-time (12 credits or more).
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Both Pennsylvania and out-of-state students are eligible to apply and receive equal consideration.
- Benton-Waller Scholarship eligible students can expect the following:
- Annual award ranging from $1,500 to $3,200.
- Some prizes are renewable.
- Notifications are sent from March to August and selected students will receive a letter or email before the
- More than one in four college students are eligible to receive this scholarship.
Scholarships at Penn State are often offered through the Office of Student Aid, based on merit and financial need.
To apply for the Bunton-Waller Scholarship, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in the application section.
- Visit the scholarship application page, where you can access various scholarship opportunities.
- Apply to Penn State University to be eligible for this scholarship opportunity.
- Create an account on the official website to start and complete your application process.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to access the scholarship application.
- Fill the application or request form with all required details.
- Attach all necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Be sure to apply before the scholarship application deadline.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message from the University.
To apply for the Bunton Waller Scholarship and access additional information, visit the scholarship’s official website.
- The Bunton-Waller Scholarship provides valuable financial assistance to undergraduate students, particularly in their fourth or fifth year of study.
- Eligible students may receive an annual award ranging from $1,500 to $3,200, and some awards are renewable.
- To apply, students must meet eligibility criteria, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and
- meet application guidelines.
- We encourage all eligible students to consider applying for this scholarship opportunity before the application deadline.
- By sharing this information with your fellow students, you can help them discover the benefits available through the Bunton-Waller Scholarship.
The Bunton-Waller Scholarship is a financial aid program designed to provide assistance to undergraduate students, particularly those in their fourth or fifth year of study at Penn State University. The purpose of this scholarship is to help students meet the educational expenses associated with their university studies.
The Bunton Waller Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for undergraduate students at Penn State University to receive financial aid based on their financial need and academic merit. By meeting the eligibility criteria and following the application process, students can access financial aid to help cover the costs of their education. We encourage eligible students to explore this scholarship opportunity and submit their applications before the deadline.