British Chevening Scholarships in UK is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s worldwide scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. The programme presents awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from everywhere over the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Any university in the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
One year full-time qualified Master’s Degree Programme in any subject. Use the course finder to find qualified master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
Number of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be presented.
The scholarships are embattled to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for a complete list of countries qualified for Chevening scholarships.
- High Commission of New Zealand Scholarships 2023 |Fully Funded Scholarship
- Austria Scholarships for International Students 2023
- High Commission of Australia Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded Scholarship)
Chevening Scholarship Amount, Benefits & Stipend
This Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study at UK Universities. It will cover the following expenditures for all the Scholarship holders:
- Full University Tuition charges
- An Enough per Month Stipend
- Airfare Travel Prices to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grants to join Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine price if Reserved by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If valid).
To be qualified for the Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a resident of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a least two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically corresponding to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university selection.
- Have at minimum two years (equal to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have acknowledged an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, offered through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The time limit for applications is 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
It is important to visit your individual country page on the official website for full information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the world for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for the years 2023-24 is November 2nd,2022 BST Time. The application has open on august 2nd,2022.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/