Arrell Food Institute Scholarship 2023 Canada. is open to International Students. The scholarship permits Master, and Ph.D. level programs. Agriculture & Food subjects are offered to study under this scholarship program.
Details of the Arrell Food Institute Scholarship
The Arrell Food Institute Scholarship at the University of Guelph is a scholarship program marked at supporting graduate students in the field of food and agriculture. The scholarship is planned to provide financial assistance to students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in a food-related field, and to support and encourage the next group of leaders in this important industry. The scholarship is open to students from around the globe and is awarded established on academic merit, research potential, and leadership skills.
The University of Guelph is an inclusive public research university placed in the Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It was started in 1964 and has since become one of the important universities in Canada, known for its strong programs in areas such as agriculture, veterinary medicine, environmental science, and food science.
The university also has a strong concentration on research and innovation, with many research centers and institutes dedicated to addressing some of the world’s most pressing dares.
Check Also: University of British Sauder scholarships 2023
In addition to its academic programs, the University of Guelph is known for its attractive campus, which features green spaces, modern facilities, and vibrant student life. The university is devoted to creating a supportive and inclusive community for all students and offers a variety of services and resources to help students succeed both academically and personally.
Arrell Food Institute Scholarship 2023 in Canada is offered to undertake Master, and Ph.D. level programs.
- $50,000 per year for up to 4 years for Doctoral students, and up to 2 years for Master’s students.
- Three equal payments each year, at the beginning of each semester for the duration of the award.
This scholarship is open to worldwide students having
The eligibility criteria for the Arrell Food Institute Scholarship at the University of Guelph are:
- Registration in a Master’s or Ph.D. program in a food-related ground at the University of Guelph Canada.
- Demonstrated academic excellence, as shown by a strong academic record and applicable test scores.
- Proof of research potential, as well as a well-developed research proposal and related publications or presentations.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team, communicate effectively and prove a commitment to making a positive impact in the food industry.
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native English speakers.
Check Also: ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
How to apply:
Submission of application for admission to an authorized University of Guelph Graduate program by February 28, and a complete application (as well as a statement of research and personal motivation; letter of funding from an approaching Guelph supervisor; and a CV (Curriculum Vitae)) is due to the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies by March 5 annual. In the event that either due date falls on a weekend, the deadline will come the working day (usually Monday) nearly following the deadline date.
Selection will be based on:
- outstanding academic achievement
- Applicability of proposed research and personal motivation to the dream of the Arrell Food Institute.
- Commitment to non-specialist engagement, as verified in the CV
- Interview with the scholarship selection committee.
Check Also: Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
The deadline for the scholarship is Feb 28th ,2023.
Check the official website: Click here