Agnes and Rudy Soucie Master’s Scholarship overview
Offered by Brock University, this scholarship is specifically designed for new graduate students enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the university. The purpose of this award is to provide financial support to eligible students who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be enrolled as full-time students at Brock University. It is important to note that if a student leaves college or changes status, scholarship eligibility may be reviewed and appropriate adjustments made to financial aid.
This award is given in preference to students who have graduated from a Niagara-area high school or who have an interest in research that investigates or promotes goodwill between Canada and the United States. This means that meeting any of these criteria will give you an edge in the selection process.
For Niagara high school graduates, this scholarship provides an opportunity to support the pursuit of higher education at a local university. This priority reflects Brock University’s commitment to supporting and recognizing student achievement in the local community.
For students with research interests related to promoting goodwill between Canada and the United States, this scholarship encourages and rewards the student’s commitment to fostering positive relationships between her two neighboring nations. Possible topics include international diplomacy, cross-border cooperation, and cultural exchange.
Overall, this scholarship demonstrates Brock University’s commitment to providing financial support and recognizing the achievements of incoming graduate students. By supporting locally connected students and those interested in promoting goodwill between Canada and the United States, the university seeks to promote academic excellence and contribute to the betterment of society through teaching and research.
august 14, 2023
The $1,385 Scholarship offers many benefits to recipients.
This reduces the financial burden and allows access to education and other opportunities that may have brought financial hardship.
In addition, it assesses the recipient’s achievements, encourages further academic and personal development, and serves as a valuable addition to resumes and academic records.
To apply online for graduate studies at Brock University and complete your application for the Internal Admissions
Scholarship/Graduate Award, follow these steps:
- Prepare your application documents: Gather all the documents you need to apply for your graduate degree. B. Certificates, letters of recommendation, statements of purpose, resumes, resumes, and other supporting documents.
- Submit an application for a graduate program.
- Visit the official Brock University website and go to the Graduate Programs Admissions section.
- Find the online application portal and create an account if you haven’t already.
- Please fill out the application form carefully and completely and provide all the required information.
Activate your Applicant Portal account.
- After submitting your application for further study, keep an eye on your email inbox.
- You will receive an email from Brock University with instructions on how to activate your portal account.
- Follow the prompts to activate your account.
Accessing the Applicant Portal:
- As soon as you activate your Applicant Portal account, log in using the access data provided.
- You will probably find a dashboard or home page showing your application status and required documents.
- Locate the Internal Admissions Scholarship/Graduate Award Application Form.
- In your Applicant Portal account, find the section or tab that lists the required documents for admission.
- Find the Internal Admission Scholarship/Graduate Award Application Form and click to access it.
Complete the Scholarship/Award Application Form:
- Open the Graduate Student Internal Admission Scholarship/Award Application Form and complete it according to the instructions provided.
- Please provide accurate and complete information.
Submit your scholarship/award application:
- Once you have completed your scholarship/award application, save it as a PDF or any other format you require.
- Upload the complete application documents through the Applicant Portal.
- Please follow the additional submission instructions.
Confirmation of Submission:
- After submitting your scholarship/award application, please check the Applicant Portal to ensure that your documents have been successfully uploaded.
- It may take some time for the application status to be updated. So be patient.
- Keep an eye on the Applicant Portal for updates and notifications regarding alumni and scholarship/award applications.
- Please check your email regularly for communications from Brock University.
- Make sure to meet the university deadlines for both graduate studies and scholarship/award applications.
- If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the Brock University Graduate Admissions Office.
- I need more information and advice.