ADHE Scholarship Grant Information: Pathway to Educational Assistance
The ADHE Scholarship Grant, administered by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE), is a valuable opportunity for students to access financial support for their educational journey. This fully funded scholarship aims to help bright and deserving individuals who excel in their studies but face financial constraints. This article provides important information about the scholarship, including eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and how to apply.
- The Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) serves as the governing body of the Arkansas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- The department collaborates with various government colleges and universities to promote high quality higher education in the state.
- Originally established in 1961 as the Commission for Coordinating Higher Education in Finance, it was renamed in 1971 as the Department of Higher Education.
Country: United States
Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters/PhD/Training
Institution(s): Several colleges and universities
Study in: United States
Deadline: Specific scholarships vary by program.
To apply for an ADHE Scholarship Grant, follow these essential steps:
Complete the Universal Application: The Universal Application is a centralized platform for various scholarships. Make sure you complete it to be considered for ADHE scholarships.
Complete the FAFSA Application: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is an important part of the application process. This helps determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- The application deadline for the Governor’s Scholarship is February 1. For other ADHE programs, you can apply for the scholarship before June 1.
- Please note that the information provided here serves as a general overview. To access comprehensive details, including specific eligibility criteria, rules, and regulations, you should refer to the PDF format file available on the ADHE website.
- You can download or print the file for a complete understanding of the scholarship program. For more help or questions, visit the ADHE Financial Aid Information page or contact ADHE’s Financial Aid Department by calling 501-371-2000 or emailing email@example.com.
1. Academic Challenge Scholarship:
The Academic Challenge Scholarship caters to non-traditional students enrolled part-time with less than 15 credit hours.
2. Governor’s Distinguished Scholarship:
- This prestigious scholarship is open to graduating seniors who have achieved a high level of academic excellence.
- Eligibility criteria include scoring at least 32 on the ACT or 1410 on the SAT and maintaining a 3.50 academic grade point average.
- National Merit Program finalists and National Achievement Scholars are also eligible.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, mandatory fees, and room and board expenses, up to $10,000 per year.
- The scholarship application deadline is February 1, and a minimum ACT/SAT score of 32 (1410 SAT) and a 3.5
- GPA are required. A FAFSA is not required to apply.
- A substantial award of $10,000 per year will support students in their academic endeavors.
3. Go! Scholarship Opportunities:
- Go! Opportunity Scholarships are available to full-time and part-time students seeking financial assistance for their education.
- Candidates must have lived in Arkansas for at least 12 months.
- Eligibility criteria is based on financial need.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in Arkansas.
- To apply, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and GO! The form must
- be completed. Opportunity Scholarship Application.
- The scholarship application deadline is June 1 and applicants must meet income requirements. FAFSA is required.
4. Military Dependent Scholarship Program (MDS):
For detailed information about the MDS program, visit the ADHE Financial Aid Information page or contact the ADHE Financial Aid Department at 501-371-2000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Other ADHE Programmes:
To explore additional ADHE scholarship programs, visit the ADHE Financial Aid Information page or contact the ADHE Financial Aid Department at 501-371-2000 or by email at email@example.com.
Finally, ADHE scholarship information provides a comprehensive platform for students to access valuable financial support for their education. These scholarships are designed to support individuals who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need. By following the application process and following certain eligibility criteria, students can pave the way for a bright academic future.
Scholarships offered by ADHE not only cover tuition but also contribute to a better educational experience for the beneficiaries. Apply before the deadline to take advantage of the opportunity to receive financial aid for your educational journey. For more detailed information, visit ADHE’s Financial Aid Information page or contact ADHE’s Financial Aid Department for personal assistance.